| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
The Sun Temple is an abandoned structure found in the centre of The Veil.
The temple was constructed by the Lumereans.
New Fish Edit
The enemies that are found here are entirely artificial, and do not drop any ingredients or dishes.
- Sun Key
- Royal Soup recipe
- Leadership Roll recipe
- Turtle Soup recipe
- Lost Memory
- Special Cake recipe
- Special Bulb
- The Sun Song
- The room containing the dungeon boss is lined with sharp damaging crystal growths. Naija is immune to their damage while in Nature form.
- The most valuable song plants in this dungeon are placed in "optional" areas and are much more difficult to get to, but not impossible.
- One Song Plant containing a Royal Soup is hidden in a darkened secret chamber that only shows up in the in-game mini-map.
- Both the Leadership Roll recipe and Turtle Soup recipe are hidden in the corners of dry temple rooms. Getting there requires careful timing with wall-jumping and leapfrogging across moving gears.
- The Special Cake recipe and Special Bulb ingredient are placed in two separate above-water niches in the Sun Boss room. It is much easier to obtain both after defeating the boss, since the water level will stabilize at a higher height and failing wall-jumps will be much less punishing.
Aquarian Text Edit
Etched into a window within the temple:
A pair of engravings written at the entrance of the final room.
This statement is found inscribed on the walls within the Boss' lair: